MedCare Emergency Health is equipped to handle all of our customers needs from a chair van transport to complicated Advanced Life Support. We are also the only service in Western Mass that is equipped for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Transports.
The Following services can be provided by MedCare Emergency Health
- Chair Van Transportation. We are able to provide wheelchair if needed
- Non-emergent Ambulance Transports
- Emergent Ambulance Transports
- Bariatric Transports. We are equipped with the Stryker Power Pro XPS system, B.E.A.R. Device, Slipp Sheet, and we are equipped with the Ferno EZ Glide with Power Traxx (this is an automated stair chair).
- Interfacility Transfer (aka IFT)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Transports
- All of our Ambulance are equipped with the STRYKER Power Pro XT. This is a power Stretcher that is capable of lifting up to 700 pounds.
- We also have a Bariatric Stretcher, our STRYKER Power Pro XT XPS (Expandable Patient Surface) This stretcher has an 38% increased surface area and wings that have seven different locking positions for maximum safety and comfort.
- Ferno EZ Glide with Power Traxx, this is a power stair chair that is capable of going down stairs or up stairs via motorized tracks on the back of the chair. This increases safety for the patient and our staff. Have multiple flights of stairs? That's no problem for MedCare Emergency Health!
- B.E.A.R. Device (Bariatric Equalizing Abdominal Restraint) is an innovative product that attaches to our stretchers and/or longboards to accommodate and stabilize the large abdominal mass of a patient. This device has been found to increase patient comfort significantly.